How To Lock And Unlock Aadhar Card – Friends, today we will tell you. that how you can lock or unlock your aadhar card. Our Dhar card is the main document and this document is our link to many other places. Suppose if our aadhar card is lost somewhere. So in such a situation we may have to face many problems.
That’s why Aadhar card has created a lock and unlock system for its users. So that no one else can use it. Before that you lock it. Today we will give you complete information about this.
How To Lock And Unlock Aadhar Card
Friends, if you want to put a lock on your Aadhar card. So for this your mobile number has to be registered. is essential. If your mobile number is not registered or linked with your Aadhar card. So in this way I would first of all link your mobile number with Aadhar card. After that to lock the Aadhar card. Tell the card holder the 16 digit VID (Virtual ID) of your Aadhar card.
You should always remember your VID (Virtual ID) number. If you do not remember your VID (Virtual ID) number. So no problem you can also get your VID (Virtual ID) number by SMS. For this you only have to send SMS to 1947 and from there you will receive one SMS. Format GVID space Aadhar card number consists of 4 or 8 digits.
How To Lock Aadhar Card Through SMS?
• Friends First of all to get you OTP. An SMS has to be sent to 1947 from your registered mobile number. The SMS should be in the format of Get OTP and after that you have to enter the last four digits of your Aadhar card number.
• Now after you SMS. UIDAI sends this 6 digit OTP to your registered mobile number.
• After 6 digit OTP is received. in the format of LOCKUID. Another SMS needs to be sent. In which you have to enter the last four numbers of your Aadhar card.
• After that after sending the last SMS. LOCKUID blocks your Aadhar card, and sends you a confirmation SMS in response.
• In this easy way you can block your Aadhar card.
How To Unlock Aadhar Card?
Now we will tell you how you can get your aadhar card unlocked.
• Friends to get you OTP. First of all SMS has to be sent on 1947. The Get OTP will be followed by the last 6 digits of your VID or Virtual ID number in SMS text format.
• UIDAI in response to your SMS. A 6 digit OTP will be sent to your phone number.
• After receiving the OTP, you will have to send another SMS. In SMS you have to write Unlock UIDAI. After this, you have to enter OTP in 6 last digits and 6 digits of VID or Virtual ID number.
• After this you will receive another SMS. After that you will get UIDAI in response to SMS from you. By sending a confirmation message. Will unblock your Aadhar card number. In this way you can unlock your Aadhar card.
Friends, in this way you can get your Aadhar card. can unlock. And you can enjoy it. Friends, today we told you that. How can you lock or unblock your Aadhar card? I hope This will help you.
We hope you like our information. If this article has helped you, then do share it with your friends. (Thank you)