How To Send Schedule Messages On WhatsApp – Today through this article we are going to tell you how to send schedule message on WhatsApp? In this article, we will tell you some very easy steps. You can send scheduled messages on WhatsApp by following the easy steps we have mentioned. So friends, if you also want to send a schedule message to someone on WhatsApp, read this article completely till the end.
Friends, if you use WhatsApp, then you will know that on our WhatsApp, every day many people send us the message of Good Morning or Good Night. Many times it happens that we too have to send messages of good morning and good night to people every day in the morning. But friends, it is not necessary that we are free all the time and can send messages to people. Sometimes it also happens that we see the morning’s message in the afternoon and then reply to it. It may be that the person in front may feel bad that you do not say good morning to him in the morning and good night at night.
But friends, if you want to send a message to someone at a certain time every day, then schedule message is a very good system for that. Schedule Message is a system in which all you have to do is enter the time and your text message and the name of your contact. After this, your written message will be sent automatically on all your selected contacts in the stipulated time, you will not have to send it.
Read More – How To Recover Hack Facebook Account ?
Till now the feature of schedule message was available only in Gmail but now the facility of schedule message has become available in WhatsApp as well. Now you can also send schedule messages using WhatsApp, just for this you need to have the right information. If you don’t know how to send scheduled messages in WhatsApp? So you don’t need to worry. You can send WhatsApp schedule message by following the easy steps mentioned below.
How To Send WhatsApp Schedule Message?
Come friends, now without wasting much of your time, let us tell you how to send WhatsApp schedule message? Below we are telling you some very easy steps. You can send scheduled messages on WhatsApp by following the easy steps mentioned below.
- The schedule message facility is not yet available in the official application of WhatsApp. If you want to take advantage of WhatsApp Schedule Message, then for this you have to download third party application.
- First of all, you have to go to the Play Store on your phone and download an application named Skedit there.
- After downloading you have to install this application and open it.
- On opening you will be asked for some permissions, you have to allow all the permissions and proceed.
- Now you will be asked to login. You can login with the help of your Facebook ID and Password.
- Now a page will open in front of you in which you will see the add service option. You have to click on the add service option and select WhatsApp from there.
- Now after this you will be asked to set the time and date. Set the time you want to schedule messages and set the date.
- Now after this you will be asked to select Contact and Group. Select all the WhatsApp groups and contacts you want to send schedule messages to every day.
- Now a box will open in front of you. In this box you have to write your message.
- Now after this you will see the confirm button above. You have to click on the confirm button.
- Friends, now your work is done. Now your message will reach on your selected contact automatically at the selected time.
Friends, this was a little information for you today. Today in this article we told you what is WhatsApp Schedule Message? How to send WhatsApp scheduled message? I hope you liked this information.